This is a great replacement for rice, it has more of couscous consistency though.
You need a food processor for this. It is key. A blender will not work.
1 head of cauliflower washed and cut into florets
2 tbsps of coconut oil
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp curry
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 tbsp dried mint leaves
salt and pepper to taste
1. Place cauliflower florets into food processor and grate on high until the cauliflower resembles rice/couscous consistency
2. Heat a large skillet with coconut oil
3. Add cauliflower to it, add cilantro, add the remaining spices and stir it constantly on high heat
4. After about 3-4 minutes put on medium heat and cover, stir once every minute or so
5. It should be ready in about 10 minutes