This is a great replacement for rice, it has more of couscous consistency though.
You need a food processor for this. It is key. A blender will not work.
1 head of cauliflower washed and cut into florets
2 tbsps of coconut oil
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp curry
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 tbsp dried mint leaves
salt and pepper to taste
1. Place cauliflower florets into food processor and grate on high until the cauliflower resembles rice/couscous consistency
2. Heat a large skillet with coconut oil
3. Add cauliflower to it, add cilantro, add the remaining spices and stir it constantly on high heat
4. After about 3-4 minutes put on medium heat and cover, stir once every minute or so
5. It should be ready in about 10 minutes
I made cauliflower ‘rice’ for the first time tonight. It was delicious and even the kids loved it!
That’s great! Kids are hard to please too, so I’m glad they loved it! 🙂