1. 1 full package of Oreo cookies (15.5 oz)
2. 1 pack of softened cream cheese (8oz)
3. 2 packs of white chocolate chips (24oz total)
1. Place Oreo cookies in a large resealable ziplock bag. Using a rolling pin, crush the cookies until you have fine crumbs.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine cookie crumbs with cream cheese in a medium bowl, setting aside about a 1/4 cup of cookie crumbs.
3. Using a small scoop, form small bowls with mixture. Place the cookie balls on the baking sheet and freeze until slightly hardened, about 30-45 minutes
4. Melt the white chocolate chips (do NOT add water to the mix, it will ruin the chocolate). There’s a a couple of ways to do it, just google the best way for you
5. Dip the frozen cookie balls in melted white chocolate and roll around until the ball is completely coated. Place the truffles on the baking sheet and sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs.
6. Place in freezer until chocolate hardens, about 15 minutes. Enjoy!