If you’ve never had dragon fruit, it’s an interesting flavor. The texture is like kiwi and the taste is sort of a more bland kiwi. It goes well with other fruit and fish.
Fish and marinade
- 2 pieces of basa fish
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp coconut milk
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 a dragon fruit chopped into small pieces
- 4-5 strawberries chopped
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 radish finely chopped
- 1 scallion finely chopped
- For the fish marinade combine honey, soy sauce, coconut milk, curry powder and lemon juice. Mix well
- Make small holes throughout fish with a fork
- Brush the mixture on both sides of each piece of fish. Or just place in large ziplock bag.
- Allow to marinate for 20-30 min
- To make the salsa, mix together dragon fruit, strawberries, honey, scallions and radishes. Let stand while fish is marinating.
- To cook fish: heat pan to high and spray with cooking spray. Cook on each side for about 4-5 minutes on med/high heat
- Top the cooked fish with the salsa and enjoy with side of your choice.