- Pillsbury pie crust (1 pack)
- 1 cup frozen or fresh raspberries
- 3 strawberries
- 2 tbsp of sugar
For the glaze:
- 1 tbsp of thick Greek yogurt
- 2 tsps of sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Using a knife make rectangles from the pie crust (2 rectangles per pop tart)
- Take strawberry and cut it vertically in half, then cut a ‘V’ shape at the top and slice vertically again to make a slice
- Use this strawberry as a heart template on the dough
- Place strawberry on top of one rectangle of dough and carefully use a small sharp knife to cut out its shape in the dough (so for one pop tart you should have a flat rectangle of dough and another rectangle with a heart cutout).
- In a small bowl mash the raspberries until they are the consistency of chunky jam or use a food processor
- Add sugar to raspberries and mix well
- Place 1 tsp of the raspberry mixture onto the flat rectangle of dough, then place the heart cutout rectangle on top
- Seal the 2 rectangles together using the prongs of a fork
- Place the heart shaped strawberry on to the pop tart
- Repeat for however many pop tarts you want to make
- Bake for 12 minutes
13. Once the pop tarts are done, allow them to cool for about 2 minutes, then apply glaze and left over raspberry sauce to the top and Enjoy!