This is the best broccoli you will ever have. Not kidding at all.
2-3 big bunches of broccoli
½ cup sliced almonds or pine nuts
3-4 cloves of garlic
¼ cup grated mozzarella or parmesan cheese
1. Pre-heat oven to 425
2. Pour some olive oil (5 tbsp or so) onto a cookie sheet and add some salt and pepper to taste
3. Chop the broccoli into roughly silver-dollar sized florets
4. Toss the broccoli onto the cookie sheet and mix it around so it gets covered in olive oil
5. Peel and chop up the garlic cloves and throw it on the cookie sheet and mix it around again
6. Place in the oven (@425 degrees) for 15 minutes
7. Take out the cookie sheet with the broccoli and throw sliced almonds or pine nuts onto the cookie sheet as well and put back in the oven for another 10 minutes or until the broccoli edges start to get brown
8. Once you remove it from the over, squirt lemon juice (the whole lemon) over the mixture
9. Add another tablespoon or 2 of olive oil
10. Sprinkle cheese over the broccoli and voila! Crispy, tangy amazing broccoli!