You can bake it or pan cook it. If you plan to bake it, preheat over to 350 before starting. This recipe is very simple and quick.
Prep time: 25 minutes (5 to actually prep, 20 to marinate)
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
- 4-6 oz of salmon
- 1/2 tsp grated ginger
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3-4 cloves of minced garlic
1. In a bowl combine all ingredients except salmon mix them
2. Place salmon on baking dish or in greased pan and spoon the mixture onto the salmon evenly on both sides if you salmon is skinless. If it has skin, just spread the mix on the skinless side. Allow to marinate for 10 minutes on each side
3. Either place in oven for 20 minutes at 350 or place in pan on medium heat, decrease to medium/low after 3-4 minutes, and cook for another 15-20 minutes or until it is no longer very pink inside (depends on thickness of your pieces)
4. Enjoy with the sides of your choice!