1. Fill a medium pot about 2/3 full of water and bring to boil
2. Reduce heat to low/med and place a metal bowl (has to be metal!) over the pot so it is resting on top of the pot and not in it
3. Pour chocolate chips into the metal bowl and allow them to heat for about 30 sec
4. Add butter and milk to the bowl and slowly stir with a wooden spoon allowing the mixture to melt
5. Once the chocolate mixture has melted, take a plate or tray and cover it with wax paper
6. Place 4-5 pieces of dry fruit into the chocolate mix, turning each one to be well coated.
7. Remove each piece and place it on the wax paper. Continue to do this until you are out of fruit or chocolate
8. Place tray with chocolate covered fruit in the fridge for about 45-60min