5-6 boneless and skinless chicken thighs
2 tbsps of mayo
1 tbsp of yellow curry
1 tbsp parsley
1 tsp garlic
1 cup sliced almonds
1 mango (peeled and chopped)
1 apple chopped
1. In a bowl combine mayo, egg, curry, garlic and parsley flakes and mix well
2. Coat each piece of chicken with mixture and place in baking dish.
3. Placed sliced almonds on top of each piece of chicken and place mango and apple slices in the baking dish around the chicken
4. Allow to marinate for 30 min at room temp or in the fridge overnight
5. Preheat oven to 375
6. Bake chicken for 30 min or until juices run clear when you cut into it
7. Enjoy with coconut mango quinoa!